7.13.2008

...and now I am...

I'm up early. I'm going to work out today. I have re-logged-into weightwatchers.com to track my points and all my crazy eating. I have not been doing that and quite honestly- that is the path to success. Even with no exercise, as long as I actually track what I eat, I do pretty well.

Since hitting my 10% -- I've put back on about half of the weight I lost. It's only taken a few weeks to a month to do the damage... and it will take many more to take it off again.

But, I. remain. committed.
No matter how I may temporarily derail, I will ultimately succeed this time around.

The next big goal is the end of summer/my bday... I would LOVE to have hit my 2nd 10% loss by then. I'm not sure I can do it, but that is the goal.

I've been sort of wallowing... keeping myself busy being upset at the weight. What I should be doing instead is literally working my ass off doing something to get rid of it.

And now I am.

No comments: