3.28.2009

revealed or not

I wanted to lose 3 lbs this week. I didn't. I lost 1.4lbs. I'm ok with it. I am headed in the right direction again, finally.

I just ate a red velvet cupcake that calorieking.com tells me works out to about 12 points. Oops. I'm just going to have to make a huge lovely salad for dinner tonight, and maybe go for a walk, to help out w/ that.

I have aspirations to get the eating under real control again in the next few weeks and then kick up the exercise. A trainer might be in order - for real. Hehe.

This is a lifelong business and I just can't expect it to magically happen overnight... but at the same time I can't use that as an excuse to fall off the food/exercise wagon.

I'm in overhaul mode -which I do. I get into these modes periodically and determine to reform my life to make it match the picture in my head.

"There's only us- There's only this- Forget regret- or life is yours to miss." ~Rent

I have to get over all the time I've lived as a fat girl. It doesn't mean I must be a fat girl forever. It just seems that way.

I sit in Portfolio Coffee House right now (the provider of the evil red velvet cupcake) but also the provider of this new fave fab green iced tea (seriously- it's SO good) ... and I am listening to "I'm coming up - I want the world to know - Got to let it show"

Every moment has it's purpose, revealed or not.

No comments: