6.16.2011

Back by popular demand

Apparently a few of your actually like reading my updates & so to appease the requests being made-- here's a quick update for y'all! :)

I'm down approx 30lbs. I have a goal of being at 199lbs by 12/31/10... which I think is totally realistic & do-able.

I have since purchased & worn "normal" clothes at Anth, WHBM, & Ann Taylor Loft.

My trainer is amazing. My eating habits still leave something to be desired and I could always be getting more cardio in.

I can run again. Really run. I like to run to Britney Pandora, mostly.

It's really fun to shop for more than just purses, shoes, make-up & accessories. I love not being held hostage to those items alone now. There are still new fashion horizons to discover though.

People have noticed. (Thank you.) Which is great but also sometimes surprising & strangely embarassing. Not really, but in some small little place it is, somewhat.

I've been dating... not interested in any one person in particular currently but now I love picking out an outfit to go out on a date. Who KNEW that THAT could be fun? Not this girl. Never before. But now it is.

I am about 8-10lbs away from my lowest point of my adult life ever. I may hit that at my next weigh-in at the end of the month. That would be nuts. I worry about pushing thru that threshold. I remember I had walked to that Weight Watcher meeting from my old apartment near Overland & S.M. Blvd... and THAT feels like a lifetime ago. I was 22 or 23.

I'm older. Hopefully, I'm wiser too.

No comments: