4.22.2012

still haven't found what i'm looking for

Narrowed down to fast food eating/stuffing in moments of pain and/or stress. <<<--- The major problem. 

Also, feeling success approaching. In moments of anticipation of actual success, I do a 180-turnaround. <<<---The 2nd most common problem.

And while I've improved at saying no to bad influences and overcommitments, I am not stellar at it, yet.

#whining
#overit
#1stworldproblems

I said, out loud, tonight, I'd have gastric bypass surgery before I'd ever have lasik because I'd rather be thin than be able to see clearly. Out LOUD, I said that. Paused. Thought about it. And then stood by it. Not to mention, I find lasik slightly creepy...

I wonder what it will ultimately take... because I certainly haven't found whatever it is, yet...

No comments: