1.02.2013

Ready. Set. Go. 2013!

Alright friends ... Here we go!

2012 was an amazing year. I can't complain in the least. I did, however, manage to pack on a few extra pounds.

I've been mentally ready-ing myself for the challenge for the last month ...

READY.

I am poised to take back control of my physical self by controlling & tracking food intake, and exercising.

SET.

Now, it's time to implement & execute! Daily. Hourly, if need be.

GO!

2013, I command you to be awesome!


My motivation:
1. Health -- taking the weight off my knees; lowering my blood pressure; rehabbing my knee; being strong.
2. Clothes -- work clothes; the quintessential "little black dress" desire; not having to obsess over it
3. Fitting better into the Coliseum seats (and any seats for that matter, airlines, movies, etc.)
4. Looking better in photos
5. Physically, feeling better. Period.

Ready to BRING IT in 2013 -- for the best year ever!!!

No comments: