8.22.2012

my favorite time of year!

I did not have time to think about eating crap today.  And luckily, I am still stocked up enough, that I can mindlessly eat healthy.

I have also learned having a cliff bar in the middle of the day works wonders to keep me on track.

Using my fitbit, I realize that going on more walks with Teddy is not only good for him, but good for me to get my # of steps up...

And I also realize that using the fitbit, period, is critical, so I know, on a day where I have exerted more energy than normal, I have some space in there to eat a little bit more. And I know that if I did not have this information, trying to stick to 1500 calories, always, would be quite difficult.

It's almost my birthday - this is a time of taking control for me! It's my favorite time of the year! Except maybe January, I like January a lot too.

No comments: