11.12.2012

10 pounds. 30 days. Boom.


So, we have a new goal on the horizon: boyfriend's holiday party! Not just any holiday party, a Hollywood Holiday Party.  So, the online dress shopping has already commenced.  And thus, the hardcore diet is in full effect. I have exactly 30 days. The goal is 10 pounds, I'll settle for 8. Nothing less. I think short term goals are actually more beneficial to me. Long term goals are important but feel less tangible.  Wanting to look and feel my best at this party will keep me focused during a most critical weight-gain time of year.

I'm sort of excited ... I know I can do it. I have every confidence.

I thought about doing a cleanse -- and will probably do that after the start of the year with Dr. Weinzoff. It's just not realistic to do that over Thanksgiving & this whole season. But it's coming, soon enough!

I look forward to some creative cooking and homebody-ness to get this $h!t done -- 30 day countdown -- bring it on! 




No comments: