11.25.2007

I lost 6.2lbs this week!

I lost 6.2 lbs this week! I was thrilled. This is the 1st week I have worked at my weight-loss in a long long time. I "recommitted" to Weight Watchers on 9/8/07, but was gaining and losing the same 3lbs over and over. Then, I went bridesmaid dress shopping and suddenly, I was back on the weight watchers plan. I stuck to my "points" and drank lots and lots water. And apparently it worked. :) I was so happy. I even survived the counting of points (ie- tracking of calorie, fat & fiber intake) through Thanksgiving. WooHoo.

This week- I went grocery shopping and stocked my house full of veggies and healthy foods. I noticed I don't eat many fruits and vegetables. So this week, in addition to drinking all my water, I aspire to get in at least 3 servings of veggies each day. But I don't want to lose what I was doing before. So I will go slowly. One day at a time. I spent a lot on groceries tho- so I hope that will commit me to eating at home. I do not need to eat out. If I want to see friends, I will just invite them over for dinner. There is no excuse of me to "eat out" this week. I have no plans to do so which means I can control it.

I can't wait to report a total loss of 10 pounds lost since September 8th, next Saturday.
I weigh-in every Saturday so that's probably about when I'll be posting to this.

I'm going to try to add photos along the way. I am the queen of cropping my fat self out of pix as much as possible. But here, I will post the full versions that will hopefully, eventually, show a new self emerging.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Hey Paige~
I love your blog- great idea. I need to shed some kilos, myself... or as I like to call them, "Comfort Kilos." ;P

Congrats on the 6.2lbs- excellent work!

How are you otherwise?

Epicurious Jetsetter Mom said...

you are amazing!!! love you!