11.27.2007

Paranoia

I'm tracking all my points. And I even have a few left over at the end of each day. But I'm doing less well on the water consumption. And I don't "feel" like I'm losing this week. There is nothing to blame it on... and what if I don't see a loss this week? That will be sad for me. I am NOT going to self-sabotage about it. That is my favorite thing to do. I will stick to the plan even if I am second guessing it right now.

Mainly, how do you follow up a 6.2 loss? I can't. I have to accept the joy of "beginner's luck" on the WW plan and suck up the fact that I probably will not lose AS much as last week but that it'll still be just as good.

Oh, also, I am addicted to watching The Biggest Loser. I feel like I am staring in my own reality show these days I am so committed to this now. I'm taking better care of myself and I am SO happy that I am doing it. I refuse to give it up. Taking care of myself is going to allow me to be happier in every other aspect of my life.

I'm going to SPINNING 101 w/ my cousin Nicole tomorrow at 9a.m. That will be a trip, as I am accompanying her to the JCC (aka- the Long Beach Alpert Jewish Community Center). My family's names litter the walls of this place. Along w/ the names of childhood friends' families. It is weird to walk into the JCC and yet I think it is a really good connection for me to have right now- both personally for fitness, and for business. I am really going to dislike walking in tomorrow, but it'll be fun to see my little 2nd cousins off to preschool and it'll be good to get some exercise in. And it'll be nice to do it in a really cool facility for a really cheap price so I take solace in that. Who knows? Maybe I'll meet a nice Jewish boy and get swept off my feet, married, and be taking my kids to preschool in the blink of an eye.

Let's be honest now... the weightloss is for me. But it is ALL wrapped up in notions I have about both my love and sex life. More on that another time.

:)

1 comment:

brian! said...

Yo baby - I'm proud of you!

BTW, though I am a svelte mofo I actually watch what I eat and work out crazy like - if you want to lose weight you need to do cardio every day for at least 45 minutes. Eating less is great but really exercise is what drops the pounds. Drinking water is key too - keep it up! Don't starve yourself though - eat small meals like 4 times a day. If you try to eat way less and fill the void with water your body will go into starvation mode and actually put more pounds on. Snack healthy and work out. I'm excited to see the results! ;)