11.28.2007

i wanted to throw up

so i survived spinning. i have never ever "spun" before. and i injured myself. it hurts to type. i screwed something up in my wrist in the last 10minutes of stretching OFF the bike. who knew. BUT i am so freakin proud of myself!

i don't often have to call on my mantra of "I survived 26.2 miles, I can survive THIS!" ... but i used it today- at around 40 minutes in, when i wanted to throw up it was so hard.

the instructor was SUPER nice and talked me thru everything. i am weak and suck and can't stand for as long as everyone else but i did it in my own time and pace and people high-fived me at the end. i think the instructor was just impressed i stuck it out the whole hour. she said people have left 10minutes in before. so that made me happy.

both of my parents have commented on my weightloss journey- but you know- they're parents- they're required to be supportive. my favorite change that i wait for is the collar bone change. for me, i can really tell i'm losing weight when i wear something scoop-necked and you can see the definition of the collar bone. that is my fave.

apparently working out makes you feel good. i forgot about that. must. go. more. often.

oh and also, while i knew my parents & grandparents names were on the walls somewhere- I didn't know mine was. NOR did i know it was on the aerobics room in fact. i might have to start using the other door or go by another name. it's so embarassing.

but i vow to go back again next week. i WILL.

No comments: