8.02.2008

one day

I haven't given up. I've gone back to actually weighing-in at Weight Watcher meetings. I'm up 0.4 lbs this week from last.

I am back to tracking my food. This seems to be the key to success. Regardless of exercise, regardless of junk food or alcohol consumption, as long as I track it all, I do ok.

Today, so far, I have had a vivvanno smoothie from starbucks, and a smart ones frozen lunch of yummy quesadillas. I have 19 points left in my day and my full weekly 35 flex points to counter act any problems that may arise in sticking to my regular daily points.

I'm getting my water in, and I will have fruits and veggies at some point today too.

One day at a time. Tracking. Not giving up...

Because I hate my current pix.
Because I want to shop in normal stores.
Because I freaking said I would do this, so I am...

Even if it's slow
Even if I hate it often
Even if I have to keep living the same failures, I will keep on...

Because one day,
I will win.

1 comment:

Tom said...

Paige, You are already winning! Keep on keeping on, my friend.