8.13.2008

the promise... all in good time

I haven't eaten the healthiest of items today... but they've all been super low in points.
I am having Fortune Cookie tonight which I am very excited about and for which I have diligently saved my points.

I revised my goals and expectations today. I made an excel spreadsheet- with formulas n everything! :) I believe I can take off the less than 10lbs to get back to my ORIGINAL 10% weight... and I believe I can hit the 2nd 10% lost by the end of the year. I also believe that I can weigh 160lbs -- my goal weight -- before the end of 2009.

I just can't fall off the wagon anymore. I'm wasting months. I really wanted to have accomplished this before my 30th birthday. I could have, but I wasted time. I still hope I can pull it off by then, but after running the most realistic of numbers, it's really going to be before the end of '09.

I know I should only be looking at today but the promise of having a new body in a little over a year makes me so happy. And I do know that I can do it- I just can't fall off the wagon anymore.

As my original WW leader Lori Fusaro often said- it has to be like brushing your teeth. You can't imagine going a day without tracking your food. It has to be that ingrained in your life that you just do it automatically without thinking.

It's the thinking right now that is making me sort of miserable about it. But I know that can be gotten over too. All in good time.

No comments: