8.11.2008

right now

I woke up dreaming about a croisssant at Starbucks. In, literally, the blink of an eye, I realized the sickness of my ingrained habits.

I had 3/4 cups of Honey Bunches of Oats w/ 1/2 cup of milk- all measured out. I didn't like it. And I wrote it down. I wasn't hungry after I ate it- but I didn't feel full like I do after a croissant... and I didn't get my morning interaction w/ my barista and the random strangers that I apparently adore so much.

Instead, I made bad coffee in my mobile french press mug... and 2 hours later subsequently bought an iced coffee at CBTL b/c it was next to the gas station I was at.

I had a bag of mini pretzels that luckily I was too lazy to drag out of my car from the grocery store last night so they were conveniently present for a mid-morning snack.

I am walking the walk, at least for this morning.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

One day at a time! You're doing well! :)