3.14.2008

more to come...

Well, did I mention I lost a pound last week? I'm doing ok on my home scale. I think I'm doing ok this week in general. I've had a lot of subway, and not so many croissants at Starbucks. Monday and Tuesday I had kickball games, and flipcup games, and bud light. But I've been counterbalancing that with water & I'm back to my raspberry green tea crystal light.
I've been super busy @ work but I don't think I'm stress eating.
I will have more to report after tomorrow's weigh in.

But I've been staying on track this week... it's just slow going for me right now. No exercise... though I do hope to get a long run/walk in tonight. I've been doing a lot of work in the neighborhood I grew up in... and even though I ate shit on a run in there on New Year's Eve, it might be time to go back and do a little recon work :D

More to come...

No comments: