3.15.2008

in the swing of things

Alright people. I'm back in the swing of things here. I lost 2 lbs. this week! I have lost, at this moment, exactly 25 lbs since I started this crazy business. I am still a few pounds short of my 10% goal... but I'm going to have my reward cooking class on Tuesday anyway. I am going to celebrate 25lbs GONE. It's still a big milestone, even if its not my 10% goal. I think with exercise (which I've been slacking on lately) ... and some added vigilance with keeping track of the points, I can *possibly* hit that 10% next week... and I will most definitely hit it by the following week.

So- my commitment level has spiked again. The meeting today was all about roadblocks and how to maneuver through them instead of derailing. It was a good topic- although sort of corny.

The main thing is that they talked about life changing. Many of you know how I hate change. But I realize now that I was struggling because my schedule started to change. I have gotten really busy with real estate, and I added my pt job working for WAKA Kickball. I'm freakin busy. And I realize now that this requires a little more planning at the start of the week. It requires a little more strength and power over when, where & how I am eating. And where I can fit exercise in. I've got to do it in the morning now. I just flat out don't have the time in the evenings. I'm either kickballing, meeting with clients, or preparing for the following day. I get up and exercise- and that means I need to like sleep in my work out clothes or something. And it means, I can't fall behind in my laundry. And its all these little things I didn't have to worry about as much when I was less busy and able to work from home more- but not I'm out. I'm at the office or "out in the field" and I just don't always have access to my food so I need to get better at making those "on-the-fly" decisions.

Even writing this I've been interrupted at least 5x by different phone calls. My multi tasking levels are increasing and I need to keep this as a top priority instead of letting it slip first as usual.

I just need to keep the faith :)

No comments: