3.05.2008

today will be better

Alright- so the derail of the last couple weeks is not the end of the world. EVEN if I gain this week, I'll be about where I was before I had that crazy 7lb loss. So I'm ok with that- I just hate wasted time.

I did not get back to the healthy eating. In fact, Monday was amazingly terrible. Taco Bell = death. However, b/c I ate taco bell so late on monday- i was not hungry almost the entire day on tuesday... so at least my body has adjusted to this new life. and it was not happy with me on tuesday. and i did not eat just b/c i was supposed to be having food at a certain hour.

i had a starbucks yogurt, and a cpk salad. pretty much for the whole day. so my metabolism is screwed, but at least the over-eating was curtailed.

this morning- i woke up - after having watched the biggest loser- and i got back to tracking my points. even for the last 2 days.

THIS is where the trouble has been. i haven't been writing it down. honestly i can trace most of the problems back to when i lost my bank card, changed the acct #s and subsequently lost my WW internet access for about 5 days. this is when it started. apparently i need the access to their system. without it, i fail.

but even when i got it back, it was already too late... i was already on a path of destruction.

additionally- i got busy with life. work picked up. i started my new kickball job. (yes, that's right, i work for waka now). i travelled. and i know that when i get busy w/ the rest of my life, my personal well-being is the first thing to go out the window.

THAT MUST STOP.

i hate to mention it- but it really ties into maslow's hierarchy of needs. i am sorry to pull some of you back to intro psych... but well, here it is. i can't reach my full potential until i put the foundation under me to support success.

i have been building it- but as soon as i stop for just a second- it all goes to hell.

so today will be better. and i will exercise- even if i just go for a walk. i want a dog!

No comments: