2.16.2008

drumroll please

So I'm not really sure how I pulled this off... but... I lost... drumroll please....

7.4 lbs this week, alone!

It's crazy. I am thrilled. I received some silly 25lb magnet and charm from the folks at weight watchers b/c I surpassed that mark. And I am only 1.4lbs away from my HUGE HUGE 10% goal.

I basically think it was the process of hanging on to some water weight last week... so the loss for 2 weeks finally showed up. That's my working theory anyway.

However, the gain of a pound last week did really propel me into action. I worked out HARD early in the week and I really did watch my point intake closely.

My main goal this week is to keep the exercise up. Do 24set instead of 24lift-- even though I hate it a little bit more. Do a walk every morning- something easy so I will actually do it. I need to sweat this week. I need to make my healthy food and stick to my routine and keep working hard and it will all come.

I need to keep doing it exactly how I want to do it. I am repelling external forces these days. Unless you are my client, I don't care what you want, what time you prefer, where you want to go or what you want to do. I am only doing things that I want to do. And it is making all the difference!

I really want this 1.4 gone by next week b/c the following week I will be in Texas, and I want to celebrate my 10 % at my regular meeting, not the Friday meeting I will need to go to that week before I get on a plane. But it doesn't matter- my first big goal is finally within my reach and I am so excited!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh Paige!!! That is soooo awesome! Congrats!