2.19.2008

it's all relative

so... i've had some great success- so what do i do? oh i go and fuck it all up again.
i went to taco bell. a mexican pizza, 2 soft tacos & an apple empanada later- i feel full, and much less stressed about a variety of issues in my personal and professional life.
but then i felt sick.

i've had a raging headache all day that neither caffeine, nor food, nor nicotine, nor sugar, nor water, nor rest could cure.

i feel like crap and i did not exercise today as planned b/c i was in my office instead of the gym- and that's good- but bad.

i used to be an EXPERT multi-tasker. somewhere along the way... my divvied up focus has departed from my world and left me unable to cope.

food solves everything in my world- and man is it tough to resist that comfort.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Remember me on Sunday? One day at a time. Today will be better and so will tomorrow. :) Call if you need to chat or just rant and rave!

LB said...

Can't wait to see you. Love the shout out to TX in the blog. Bring your running shoes, we're hittin' the lake! (and then maybe a margarita? lite beer?)