2.05.2008

I

I did 24Dance last night which was super fun.

I did 24Lift tonight and was in a weird zone. I added extra weight and I feel zapped of strength and energy now after a super hot shower.

I was down 2lbs on my home scale this morning!

I did some not so great eating today- but at very regular intervals- and reasonably "healthy" options.

I am so grateful there is finally some justice for Team Jillian on Biggest Loser.
I am seriously considering sending in an application. I could've been Brittany this season! But I was moving when that app was due :( OH that's right, I know the dates. I had the paperwork.

I am tired. Not tired of the process- just tired from a long day.


I still wish it could go faster. But I'm getting better at accepting the daily challenge.

Bootcamp is not part of my financial plan right now- so that will have to wait.

But more future goals include personal training. I'm going to need it. I will need more personalized targeting.

I really wish I could treat this as my only fully time job. I already give it more mental energy these days than I ever have, and more than I think most do (which may or may not be a good thing) :) But if I could spend 6 hours a day in the gym like the Biggest Loser hopefuls, and learn how to eat properly- or just be magically wealthy enough to hire a personal healthy chef, I would be so happy. Happy doesn't even really cover it.

I'm willing to do the work- but it's easier with external motivation pushing you. Finding the internal motivation is the hardest part. Clinging to the goal of that little black dress before eating another brownie- or before another chip scoop of guacamole- is where success is made or delayed.

1 comment:

LB said...

we can go running when you come to TX! or at least powerwalk off our hangovers :)