2.04.2008

eating

I have a stomach-ache. :-( I am seriously considering sending the brownies to my mother.

But, mainly I'm back b/c I realized I forgot to comment on something.... The Biggest Loser (somewhat spoiler)...

So- my Black Team led by Jillian failed miserably at the weigh-in last week. Even Jillian's analysis was that it wasn't the work-outs- everyone was working their asses off. It was the food. And she knew it. And they all knew it. And it showed on the scale w/ some people losing nothing and others gaining. It was a sad sad day for Jillian and the NOT Biggest Loser's.

Which is something I have been thinking almost from the beginning of this...

Yes, I need to work out like crazy BUT it is worthless if I don't have the food under control first.
Even WeightWatchers doesn't tell you about how you can add Activity Points back into your day until like the 3rd or 4th week of the program. Food first, then workouts.

So I recommit to the basics. I have a solid work-out plan in place this week. It should be good- but I will not beat myself up if I miss some of it.

MAINLY- I need to focus on healthy eating- especially at night.

Also- on a sidenote- I also realized that normal sized people just don't get it. This comes from watching the last episode w/ 'em. They just don't relate to Biggest Loser in the same way- or have the right kind of sympathy or empathy w/ these people. The contestants don't have all this extra weight b/c they're lazy (well, maybe some of it). But mostly it's a sympton of a problem. It's a coping mechanism for something they've had to deal with. And it pisses me off that people don't get it. But that's ok. To each their own. I don't get how anyone likes Hollywood- it's beyond me. I don't care to get it nor can I really sympathize w/ any of the woes that come w/ a Hollywood lifestyle- so- to each their own.

I am kind of excited to see what I can do this week. Despite my morning brownie downfall, I'm in a good place about the eating this week-- hopefully it'll show up on the scale next Saturday!

No comments: