6.04.2008

if i had a blog, this is what it would say

I've never heard better inspiration than my own coming right back at me. (See below.) Seriously, I am not alone. And therefore, neither are any of you living with the same crap.

This is a voicemail I got last night. Sources shall remain anonymous. In any case, this is the best inspiration I've had in a long time to get myself back in gear... especially considering I broke down and went to In N Out last night when I should have been doing the same freakin thing in this message....

"Hi Paige, I'm just calling to let you know that I freaking suck at Weight Watchers and if I had a blog this is what it would say:

I went to the gym today and I could only do 15min on the stairclimber cuz I felt like CRAP cuz I ate Doritos that were left over from my ... party. So here's what I'm doing:

I'm going home and throwing the rest of the bag away in the garbage outside so I canNOT get into it unless I'm a creepy homeless person.

And I am getting up tomorrow at 5am and I'm going for a run and the reason I'm telling you this is so you can hold me accountable so feel free to call me tomorrow and see if I went for a run before work cuz hopefully I'll say yes.

Anyway hope you're doing better than me.

Actually my whole day was good until I ate the fucking Doritos- I'm so mad at myself- but anyway-

I hope you're having a good day. Sorry bout my little vent. You're worth it. Bye."

Men, these are the things that play in every woman's head at least weekly, if not daily.
We love our friends and think THEY can do great- but we don't believe in ourselves- and your society and your rules have made us that way.

We even have to apologize for it. Fuck that. I'm through apologizing. And ladies, you should be too.

No comments: