6.03.2008

Unhappy Meals

I haven't gone running. But I do have the food more on track, so far. This week, today, this hour.

But mainly, I write today so that you...

...READ THIS article from the NY Times Magazine: Unhappy Meals.

One of the best quotes from it ... "(The American Heart Association charges food makers for their endorsement.) Don’t take the silence of the yams as a sign that they have nothing valuable to say about health."

And if you just can't fathom reading the whole thing-- which makes you lazy and inept- but in any case, I still prepare for you lazy's like I often find myself -- at least scroll down to the bottom where the list (you know how I love lists) of "Beyond Nutritionism" exists.

And finally, the ice cream truck is rolling by my house. Weren't they already a throw back in the 70s and 80s? How is it they still exist?

No comments: