6.06.2008

if it is more

Alright- I have been "reasonably" "good" about the eating this week. I have limited portions... but not of the healthiest stuff. Right now I'm eating popcorn from TJ's and am having sushi tonight for dinner.

Despite that saltiness, I "may" hit my 10% mark tomorrow. I'm under it on my home scale, but it depends on how todays eating turns out...

I'm not even going to expect it. I'm just going to show up and pray that the crazy huge gain from the wedding of 2 weekend's ago, is gone.

I remain disappointed I've let 3-4 months roll by w/o making any "real" progress. And at the same time, I'm hoping this struggle is teaching me something. I know it is although I just don't see it right now.

Do you ever get that feeling that you are poised on the brink of something? Like the little choices you make in a finite period time determine your course? Maybe it's just that I found Serendipity on tv last night, and that it makes me conjure up Sliding Doors, and that the single episode of Sex and the City I've been talking about for days came on last night, and that I felt this huge tidal wave of deja vu this morning... maybe it's just that I'm sentimental and want to add all that pop culture and randomness up to something when it's nothing ... or maybe it's more...

And if it is more, and that feeling I've got that something important is happening right now, even though nothing is happening right now... if it is more, maybe I'll soon be able to start moving forward again- in some new direction I haven't anticipated in the least...

No comments: