6.11.2008

thankful permission

I've been re-reading some of this content here... and man was I depressed about not being able to lose the weight in the way and in the time I deemed it should be. I am really incredibly hard on myself and its just really time for that to stop.

I'm still going to struggle with this but I'm so thankful that today, I have a better perspective. Something about hitting that 10% freed me to focus on how I'm going to handle everything from here on out. It's not going to be the same. I don't want it to be.

I've had a shitty week in terms of eating- b/c I'm stressed- and I know it- and I'm allowing it this week. Next week, when the LSAT is over, I'll get it back under control.

And one day, eventually, I won't need to eat thru the stress. But today, I do. And rather than letting that upset me... I'm remaining calm in the fact that I know I can fix it next week. Permission. I have permission to not be perfect this week, and that is making all the difference in the world today.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

GOOD LUCK on the LSAT's!!