12.27.2011

And I stepped on the scale

I went back into Weight Watchers today and I stepped on the scale. It was not bad. I was somehow magically down.

So, I'm on track. And I think I've finally noticed that I have a pattern of taking steps forward and then halting. I stagnate. I'm not sure what I'm afraid of. Success? Fear of success? Fear of failure? Aversion to commitment to something? Anything? That part I haven't figured out. This is not just a problem with weightloss. In fact, I think it's just presenting itself in this form.  Maybe I'll be able to conquer it through the miles.

Has anyone else seen Janet Jackson doing a Nutrisystem commercial? It's upsetting in SO many ways.

I cleaned out my fridge and came up with a recipe plan out of what I have left in my fridge, freezer & cupboards. This is becoming quite possibly my favorite thing to do -- figuring out something to make out of what I have randomly on hand. It's like a puzzle. I'll admit, when I fail, I call my mom and list off ingredients to her and she can usually come up with something amazing.

I'm both nervous and excited about the half. It's good to have a serious goal in front of me again.

No comments: