12.28.2011

It's the little things

Yesterday, I made "gourmet" poached eggs on toast. And, I made "fancy" "homemade" ice tea. Today, I made nonfat cranberry orange muffins so that I can truly kick my Starbucks addiction & walk out the door w/ something in-hand in a pinch. Despite the fact that I'm trying to incorporate more protein into every meal... baby steps.

MORE importantly, I went back to my trainer today! I love her! She somehow makes me work harder and be more committed and I don't know HOW she does it, but she does.

And even more important than that, I made some solid career decisions today and I am just SO happy to feel like I have the right path in front of me finally.

Finally, adding just a bit more joy, I found my favorite headphones that were missing for, quite, awhile.

It's the little things... that all add up to the big things.

No comments: