12.08.2011

I work out

So I'm currently mapping running routes in Long Beach that I'd like to do (suggestions welcome). This was one of my favorite parts of making running a priority so I'm bringin' it back!

And awhile back I bought an amazon local deal of one month unlimited rowing and I am going to start before the weekend is over. I found the class schedule so that's a step in the right direction...  I'm actually really excited about the rowing for 2 reasons: 1) location #1 is walkable from my house and 2) location #2 has a view of the water. So I'm thinking I'm going to really like this. Fingers crossed.

The eating is not entirely under control, however. But vast improvements have been made.

The thing, for me, about this, is that when I'm "in it," I'm great!
I'm hardcore. I work out everyday and eat well and don't do anything else but obsess about doing this well.  But I don't want to do only this right now. I have too many other things going on in my life. And so I'm trying to figure out how not to be "all or nothing" because I've been choosing "nothing" since, oh, August.

I just can't seem to kick this all-or-nothing bad habit of mine.



1 comment:

AJ said...

I am the same way Paige...all or nothing and I have been doing NOTHING for far too long. As soon as my classes are done I am heading back to the gym and back to my healthy eating.