12.22.2007

5%? Check.

I lost 2lbs- exactly- this week! I am thrilled the weight continues to keep coming off. I am 0.3lbs under my 5% goal. I made it! So, come the end of January, I will be looking to hit that 10% mark. I am ready to kick it up a notch and work a little bit harder at bigger losses each week...

I am also thrilled b/c I finished a 2 1/2 hour hike today in Temescal Canyon? (I think, near Will Rogers...) The views were spectacular! (unfortunately, my camera battery was dead). Many thanks to my very own personal trainer Allison Fairchild. I seriously wanted to quit and went super slow and stopped to catch my breath like every 10 feet, but she was very patient and motivating with me. And with her help, I made it to the top of some crazy mountain (hill?). Thanks Al!

One day, not in the near future, I will go back, with a camera, and share the lovely views with you all.

Tomorrow, I will hurt, a lot- but the good hurt. No, not that good hurt. But good, nonetheless.

I went to El Cholo's after a USC basketball game tonight, and had Pinkberry today. And I may figure out the points tomorrow... but today, b/c I earned about 15+ activity points on top of my daily 33 points, I'm still pretty damn sure I stayed within my points ranges... I couldn't have picked a better day to eat at El Cholo's and actually enjoy it.

I am happy, exhausted, and confident that I can keep moving forward.

No comments: