12.05.2007

today i will

I have not exercised yet this week.

I have used all of my "extra" weekly points, already. Thanks mostly to Chanukkah and some realistic journaling on the actual point content of some foods I've had to eat out.

Based on my own "at home" daily weigh-ins, I don't think I'm losing. (I don't think I'm gaining either, so that's good, but still.)

I am eating out gain tonight and not really sure how to handle it. I hate sounding like Sally from When Harry Met Sally when I order. But I guess I'll have to get over that if I ever want to leave my house.

I AM however getting in ALL my water and have found some delicious rasperry green tea by crystal light that I am in love with to help keep that going.

I also signed my ass up for the Venice/Santa Monica Xmas Fun Run 5k on Saturday. Hooray! Anyone wanna come out w/ me do my 17min/mile pace of walking 3 minutes and running 1 minute? The LAST thing I did like this, I think, was the Los Al Base 5k about 1 month after I did the marathon... I am very proud of myself simply for registering- finally.

Today I will:
Go for a 30min walk/run
Stay within my "point" range- NO MATTER WHAT
Drink 8 glasses of water
Eat 4 servings of fruit/veggies

No comments: