12.18.2007

Isn't That the Point?

Every now n then, I convince myself I am not hungry, and that I just want a snack.

This is NEVER true. Well- I suppose maybe it could be true- its just that the end result is never good.

One snack always leads to 5 with me.

In lieu of a snack- I must always try to make a small, well-balanced meal.

I'm within my points- but on sugar overload- and needing to drink a few extra glasses of crystal light tonight to fill the hunger.

I think the extra water will help. I think the extra sugar will not.

In other news- I am toying with the idea of becoming a personal trainer. Not now, of course. But once I lose the weight. This is slightly inspired by watching the biggest loser finale tonight. I am enamored with Jillian. I wish I could be her- or better yet- have her as MY trainer. She is one of the most inspiring, bad-ass, people I've ever taken note of... in a "flying under the radar" sort of way.

Part of me thinks, that when I lose the weight, I would love nothing more than to work for Weight Watchers and become a trainer. That no day would ever feel like work... And that passion for what I'd be doing would just ooze out of my pores. And isn't that the point? Of everything?

I can see the wellness/fitness/spa facility I'll buy and build and manage, and franchise, now. ;)

No comments: