12.03.2007

Boo.

I did not go to pilates. I did not lose this week. :(
I was surprised by that, b/c I was quite diligent this week, but there are many factors that could affect the loss on any given day and I know that.
So- :) I had lots of mimosas on Saturday- AND went to Roscoe's post-game.

The difference is that despite no loss this week- I remain super vigilant and committed.

Everything I overdid it on this weekend has been tracked & accounted for and I continue to track my points.

I think in order to remain in control of the food, I just really STILL need to limit the eating out. Point/calorie "guesstimates" just aren't good enough yet. Even measuring tablespoons and cups, etc. is still really important for me to get the portion control ingrained in myself.

I have a couple lunches this week to look out for, and the start of Chanukkah, but I think I'm ready to start exercising again. Maybe. I might need one more good week on the scale to propel me into the gym alone. We'll see. I'll have to go- b/c I've already used quite a few of the "weekly points" so if I'm going to make allowances for things like latkes and blintzes, then I will need the extra earned activity points....

No comments: