12.29.2007

keepin it goin

I am down this lovely holiday week by 0.6lbs. I hit at total of 15.4lbs GONE! I am fully PAST my 5% goal and well on my way to 10%. I will not see these numbers ever again. This is basically an average of about 5lbs/month. I would ideally like to increase that number significantly, but I am definitely happy with it at the moment.

The Weight Watchers meeting was funny today. There were random side conversations about staying 'regular' as well as wedding planning/attendance commiseration. I also ran into a girl I went to high school with. All in all, the meeting was total trip. Hilarious hour of my life.

But, it was also a great inspiration to keep going. It gave me the notion that I really need to reflect a little bit more on 2007 so that I can make 2008 exactly what I want it to be.

3 comments:

LB said...

Yay! Keep going!

LB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.