12.20.2007

back on track!

The weight is back on track to where I was at the start of the week. I'm even down 0.2! So MAYBE in the span of just 2 days, I'll have lost even more for my weigh-in on Saturday. Basically I'm just thrilled right now that I don't think I'll have gained. (Note: my home scale varies from the WW scales... it is a constant battle to decipher the ratio.)

I have allotted and planned for some points on Fri. night to drink, so hopefully that won't affect things TOO much.

I made a huge pasta dinner last night and was still able to stay w/in my daily points (well, in addition to ONE point extra for the week)

As I continue to lose weight, I will continue to lose points I am allotted to eat for the day. So, I know at some point I am really going to be forced to start exercising regularly to earn "activity points" back.

This remains my top priority... even though I get frustrated, and have doubts... I remain confident that I can hit my goal by the end of 08... by hitting my "mini" goals along the way!

5% is it this week. Will I have lost enough to hit that 5% mark? I have no idea...

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Perhaps on Friday we should do some dancing along with the drinking...that should earn you some points...right? :) Either way...I want dancing!!

Unknown said...

I am not sure Rick's is a dancin sort of a place Linds... but I'm sure we can get McB to dance any ol place w/ us anyhow ;-)

Marc said...

I will dance my around around both you ho's! (editor's note: 'ho's' in this instance is a term of endearment, not a demaning characterization of women or any attempt to smear them as inferior or 'trashy'. thank you)