1.09.2008

all of my will- for the small precious few

Life is short.

And while there are many many things I can't prevent, there are a small precious few, that I can. I'm going to become healthy enough to be around when my kids have kids. I am at an age, albeit a fairly early age, where I am starting to realize how short time is, and how quickly it all goes by. Your life can change in an instant. In the blink of an eye. And you can't ever get back what you held so dear. It's never the same.

I am grateful for every-thing, every-one, and every good and bad thing in my life right now. Because it makes me who I am. And I really wouldn't change that for anything.

And while I am feeling a lot of stress and various emotions that I really really want to use food to cope with... I will not. I refuse. It will not happen. I am sore from Monday's workout and I did not run yesterday as planned. That's ok. I'm still going to the gym tonight. Even though I want to slack. I will not.

oh and ps- The Biggest Loser was ALL kinds of screwed up last night. The Blue Team should have gotten a phone card and the Brown team shouldn't have gone home!

No comments: