1.25.2008

repost - reformat

Alright- here is that bottom half of the last post- re-typed, because apparently I can't format, and I can't code. And blogger is pissing me off right now... But alas- here is the full text from the bottom half of below...

I'm not really sure I ever realized its almost exactly 1 mile. That's like day one though. It gets longer. And harder. Right now, I run for 5 minutes and walk for 5 minutes. So unless I plan on doing a 5min. mile- I'm gonna have to start working on running longer.

I hit a running wall at about 7 minutes, but I think I can do 10 minutes solid if I go really slow, and push really hard. So basically, I need to practice ... I've got one more week before that starts. I am excited! Which MUST mean I've clearly forgotten how hard it is :)

But it will make me healthy- and it will make me lose weight- and it will instill
fear inside of me for eating ANYthing "bad" which will be GREAT for my eating habits. I own 8lb and 12lb weights. I sort of breezed thru 10 for a short period of time, last time around. I know to start with my 8's, but since I've been doing 24lift and 24set, I sort of want to start with my 12's. I am positive that's not a great idea for day one.

Also- I need to go shop for some water resistant type sports wear. Bootcamp is d
irty. You sweat and then you roll around on the grass, and then you sweat some more. And then the grass is damp, so you're sweaty, and wet from the grass, and dirty. I've never looked hotter, let me tell you. So I need some sporty attire that is water resistant to help me feel less disgusting in general.

Oh my goodness, I just remembered... the stairs! I have clearly b
locked out all kinds of running drills. They are starting to come back to me. Around this mini-track, and up and down a steep hill, and around cones, ... oh my goodness I totally forgot the reality. But you know, while I was there doing it, it was seriously the fastest hour ... I was never checking my watch. It's a good thing I don't really have a complex about being last-- at least when it comes to physical stuff. I am totally the slowest person there. In a strange way, it’s kind of the best- b/c I'm only ever competing with myself to finish. Oh I am going to have many a story to tell when this starts, I can already feel it.

Anticipation... change... sweat!

No comments: