1.20.2008

swinging... no, not that kind ;)

I am disappointed to report I gained 0.4 of a lb. this week. Clearly, feeling like I was taking a break, meant I actually was. I know this is not a huge set-back, and it was bound to happen at some point. However, I remain irritated.

I am back to the crazy tracking and exercising. I think the main things that went wrong last week were that I ate out quite a bit... I allowed Noah's bagels a couple times (I tend to have an addiction here), ... and I did not run. Also, I didn't eat all my points some days- and despite not running, I was working out pretty hard on Mon,Wed&Fri... so I think maybe I screwed w/ my metabolism. I also ate virtually no fruits & veggies.

So- this week will be better. That 0.4 could have been anything from water weight from salty foods on Thurs/Fri, to lactic acid from doing more free weight work. I hope... :D

So- this week will be better. I am drinking all my water, measuring tablespoons, not eating anything that I don't know exactly how many points are in it... I am not using all my weekly flex points this weekend so I will have them to use accordingly throughout the week. I am planning my food, grocery shopping and preparing.

I'm back to the crazy vigilance ... but it's good. The mini swings of the weightloss pendulum are necessary for me to find the balance point. It's the huge swings that get me into trouble...

No comments: