1.14.2008

a message to myself

I just re-read some of my favorite quotes I have posted on mySpace. They've been there awhile now. Maybe I should pay attention to myself sometime...

I've needed to hear all of these at one time or another... it was only a matter of time until I was in need of all them converging into one mass media message to myself...

Fave Quotes:

"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire. You will what you imagine. And at last, you create what you will."
-- George Bernard Shaw

"There comes a time when it's more than just a game. And you either take that step forward, or turn & walk away. I could quit, but here's the thing: I love the playing field."
-- Meredith Grey, Grey's Anatomy

"Forgiveness, is accepting the fact, that the past could have been any different"
-- someone on Oprah, and subsequently, Oprah Winfrey

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
-- the mugs at coffee bean

1 comment:

LB said...

Here is a fab new quote I found. It is from some sort of Gatorade thing, ad or package or somthing. But it's good:

"You have a choice. You can throw in the towel, or you can use it to wipe the sweat off of your face."