1.11.2008

for the record...

For the record...

24SET is NOT the same at 24Lift.

24SET is like a step class on crack. It is step cardio AND weights all rolled into one. It is nuts. I don't think I will be as sore as I was from 24Lift on Monday- but I definitely think it's somehow a harder workout.

I have a serious mental build-up about the scale this week. I will be seriously disappointed if I haven't lost at least 2.5lbs. I've really had a good week and have worked my ass off in the gym, and outside running. 3.6lbs is the goal, 2.5lbs is the satisfaction mark and anything less than 1lb will feel like complete failure-- even though I know it's not.

I am pounding water like its a shotgunned beer. I am tracking every morsel I consume. I literally bitched to my mother about 170 calorie yogurt in her fridge not behing healthy enough. I am a little nuts right now, I know. But the main reason this blog is fantastic for me, personally, is that I can leave most of my neuroses behind, here, and then go on about my day. :)

No comments: