1.10.2008

danger zone

So- I've spent all morning, basically, doing cardio. I went for a walk w/ my Mom, and then for a run down at the beach. I also went to the gym last night. I didn't do the crazy weights class again. I just did the "precore" for about 30min and then the "24" circuit of weight machines. My chest muscles and ab's got totally worked over on Monday and are still recovering basically. I felt it on my run today. I like to think the precore elliptical machine is a good work-out while I'm on it- but then I go run on solid pavement and I have my doubts. Things to ask a trainer...

Anyhow- much as I was all "hardcore" about everything at the start of the week- I may have only held up the exercise end of that deal. I ate at CPK on Tuesday and I think I'm going there again tonight. Tis a challenge- we'll see what the scale thinks of it on Saturday.

I have relaxed a little about the food. It is either one of two options:
a) I have ingrained enough in me so that I can relax a little and just track stuff as I go now
or
b) I am slacking and just don't see it until it hits the scale

I'm not sure which is going on ... but at least I'm aware SOMEthing is going on. Anyhow- my runs are below if you're interested. I hate to admit it but Britney and a little Top Gun soundtrack on repeat might be my preferred workout playlist. hehe!

I am currently starving after such a morning of cardio and am off to figure out lunch :)

The 30min "warm-up" walk w/ my Mom...


My 1hr run/wlk today...

No comments: