1.18.2008

i have not quit

so- thank you to everyone for all the spectacular support! really- it means so much to me. i cannot thank you enough for the kind words and random quotes, and various emails and many many conversations. it is all helping me on my way.

some of you are freaking out that i have quit (ahem, you know who you are) since i haven't posted in a few days. pffftt! puh-lease. i am just not as mental about it this week.

some of you have told me its like a written reality show. cool! i'm glad you're hooked. hehe. it holds me accountable.

here's a quick overview so you know i haven't given up.

the good:
~ i have worked out m-w-f this week at 24hr weight classes (24Lift & 24Set)
these have all been with different instructors and i'm finding out which ones i love, which ones i hate, and which ones i love to hate.
~ i have stayed within my points, and have even stayed well under on a few days
~ i have not let the process control me this week- i am now controlling it
~ i have started the process of trying to get this crazy weight watchers "on-the-go" program onto my treo. once functioning, this will be a GREAT tool for me. i have avoided trying to get this working for awhile b/c i am not tech savvy enough- but i am finally attempting it!

the bad:
~ i haven't tracked everything "religiously" ... meaning, i've got the food down, but i haven't really taken note of how many fruits/veggies, how much water, how much salt, etc. ... which can all affect things.
~ i haven't run, at all (but my weight classes have cardio- tons of it)
~ i ate chinese food on sunday & last night... while i controlled it all- we'll see how the salt affects things
~ i used my weekly extra flex points pretty much all last weekend on alcohol and taco bell, which could be good or bad.

we'll see how well the easing up on the reins has worked on the scale this week. new adjustments to be made accordingly next week!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I love this written reality show. :)