1.30.2008

not giving in

i think this is one of those 1 step forward- 2 steps back things... and no- i'm not talking "opposites attract" old skool paula abdul.

i took a huge step forward last week- and now i'm falling backwards this week. i'm up 2 lbs on my home scale from my bender this weekend. and the sad thing is- that's what my life looked like on a regular basis not too long ago. the good news is that derailing now looks a lot better than what derailing pre-ww looked like.

and i went to the gym last night... but the eating is just barely under control- it's not completely under control this week.

i'm not going to just totally give in- as i have done in the past- but it is an internal battle of the weirdest kind. I'm tired. I need to infuse this habit change process w/ some variety I think. Time to switch it up- somehow...

I've been allowing trigger foods and situations back into my life and clearly I'm not ready for them yet.

No comments: