1.15.2008

Im actually doing pretty well at this

So- everything is both a little harder and a little easier.

Tonight I was at an event that I just did NOT think and anticipate the food that would be there. I was totally caught off guard and not at all prepared to not eat in a room full of delish treats.

Luckily, I'd just eaten. However, I did not have FREE wine, I had pellegrino w/ lime. I did not have chocolate cake. I did not have cheese and crackers, I had one bagel chip. Just one. And trust me, luckily I got distracted or I would have gone back for more of those.

But I maintained and stuck to what I planned to eat for most of the day. I have had a slight problem with this bag of candy of Sour Balls from Disneyland that I found a day or two ago... but even that is not really a problem.

I worked out yesterday and I'm going again tomorrow. There is no question. Even when I am dreading going- I just do it anyway.

I do have some slight fear b/c I am not acting "vigilant" about it all and I worry that I could be screwing it up when I am so close to that 20lb mark. But at the same time, I sort of think I am not supposed to live in that insanity forever- or I won't stick to this. It has to feel easier at some point in order to keep moving forward.

I could be drinking more water and eating more fruits and veggies. That's about it right now. It's good. Because I was getting tired. Now, I somehow feel like I've got a break-- even though I'm not "off" the plan.

No comments: